Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Simple Request...

     Hi everybody. I'm thrilled that I've reached an overall 765 page-views. I never knew that my site and blogs were so appreciated by everyone. So in regards to that, thanks.
      There is one favor I have to ask from you, however. Although it's great that my number of page-views is so high, in comparison, the amount of comments is minimal.
     I don't care if you guys comment in Deutsch Sprache, Langue Française, 
普通, 日本語, שפת עברית, ייִדיש שפּראַך, اللغة العربية, हिन्दी भाषा, pусский язык, Idioma Português, Nederlandse Taal, Svenska Språket, Suomen Kieli, Danske Sprog, Język Polski, Bahasa Malaysia, Lingua Latina, isiZulu, Afrikaanse Taal, or, if it's easier, just comment in English!
     I cannot improve my site without reviews from you guys. You're what makes this site so successful. Thanks.

Yours,
JY


1 comment:

  1. Oh, and I almost forgot. For my audience in Mexico and South Korea, you can comment in Lengua Española or 한국어 if you like. Take it easy guys.

    Yours,
    JY

    ReplyDelete